Re: 2.4.0!

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 09:41:11PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > I think the absolute first step is to announce some kind of long term
> > > plan.
>
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/

That's great - and COMPLETELY unofficial.  I didn't know about it, and I
bet if I asked in #debian nobody else there does either unless they saw
this message.  This is about as accessable as joeyh's slink-and-a-half
which is out there "somewhere", but if a person comes in asking for it,
they'll get nothing but blank stares for answers.

It's no real help if most people don't even know it exists.

<netgod> heh thats a lost cause, like the correct pronounciation of
         "jewelry"
<netgod> give it up :-)
<sage> and the correct spelling of "colour" :)
<BenC> heh
<sage> and aluminium
<BenC> or nuclear weapons
<sage> are you threating me yankee ?
<sage> just cause we don't have the bomb...
<BenC> back off ya yellow belly