Re: 2.4.0!

http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/

http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/       (just to be different)

deb http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/ testing main

> Extending apt and other tools this way would be nifty, but it'd be one
> hell of a job for whomever was writing it.  (It'd be damned cool when
> finished though!)  Still, even leaving all of this out of the picture, the
> mods to dinstall that are required aren't likely to happen.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/

> > Look, I don't think the fundamental problem with the release cycles is
> > technical; rather, I think it is that no one is told the plan.  If people
> > are given a general idea of what to expect over the course of about six
> > months, then they can deal with this.

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9903/msg00343.html
	(again, for some variety)

> As soon as freeze finally happens, new bug reports are pouring in
> literally by the hundreds

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/64/64437.html
	(the reader will need to work out some implications for emself)

> Do you really think it will be different this time?

http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/

> (not that anyone listens to me anyway, but still..)

Cheers,
aj, resorting to cheap rhetorical tricks

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark