Re: 2.4.0!

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 05:54:46AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > http://ftp-master.debian.org/~ajt/
> That's great - and COMPLETELY unofficial.  I didn't know about it,

In reverse order. I haven't been all that shy about it, so I'm surprised
you didn't know about it. On the other hand, yes, it is entirely
unofficial atm. We're in the middle of a freeze (and have been ever
since the above has worked well enough to be used), so I'm inclined to
not try dividing effort between the above and frozen.

After potato's released, we'll see about getting it added into the
dists/ hierarchy, and having some announcements. Or that's how I figure
it anyway.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark