Re: Potato test started -> 2.2.15 out

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 01:47:00PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> I noticed that 2.2.16pre2 has a SunRPC security fix; have you checked
> what that one entails?

There's nothing in 2.2.16pre2 that's related to SUNRPC.  Based on that,
as well as the fact that Chris Evans himself sent a message on linux-kernel
asking what that was about (he was listed as the author), I think it was
probably a mistaken entry that was meant to refer to the patch that you sent
me and was also applied in 15pre20.