Re: Potato test started -> 2.2.15 out

Previously Herbert Xu wrote:
> There's nothing in 2.2.16pre2 that's related to SUNRPC.  Based on that,
> as well as the fact that Chris Evans himself sent a message on linux-kernel
> asking what that was about (he was listed as the author), I think it was
> probably a mistaken entry that was meant to refer to the patch that you sent
> me and was also applied in 15pre20.

It's not a mistake, it's an attempt to make it harder for people to
find where the patch is and figure out how to abuse it I guess. The
fix is actually in 2.2.15.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |