Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 02:00:32PM +0200, Michel LESPINASSE wrote:
> I used to, up to about two monthes ago. It was on my station at work and I
> could not afford to break it... I wanted to wait till potato is declared
> stable but finally it was really becoming too obsolete and I decided to
> reinstall it anyway.

I used till about one month ago, because I have a modem connection so I
couldn't spend a lot of money for the upgrade online. Anyway I had a lot
of packages recompiled from potato and severals unofficial debs from many
sources, x, gnome and postfix included.

I have many friends interesting in debian, but I can't propose slink
because of old xserver in particular and obsolete gnome.

bye
Christian