Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

Alexey Vyskubov writes:

> > Yes, it would be. Because Potato would be stable and Slink would be
> > unsupported.
>
> Uh-oh. Slink cannot be upgraded to potato? It can. I think it is not
> "unsuported".

No. But then it's no more Slink.

> > I've had no serious problems with developing on Potato. Yes, my laptop
> > and my normal workstations run Potato.
>
> We was talking about developing on slink.

Yes. That is, in some cases, hard (in my case because libgnome-perl is
so old in Slink) but, at least for me, developing on Potato has not
been a problem - I have not said "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade"
when breaking up things would have been fatal.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -w -- # Ari Makela, hauva@iki.fi, http://www.iki.fi/hauva/
use strict;my $s='I am just a poor bear with a startling lack of brain.';my $t=