Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Alexey Vyskubov wrote:

> This is the key. Slink is very good -- for servers. For desktop it is
> obsolete. And almost useless.

> Anybody here uses Slink as a desktop?

I used to, up to about two monthes ago. It was on my station at work and I
could not afford to break it... I wanted to wait till potato is declared
stable but finally it was really becoming too obsolete and I decided to
reinstall it anyway.

--
Michel "Walken" LESPINASSE - Development Engineer at Wind River Systems
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters