Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

>I have found personally that debian Patoto being
>branded a unstable
>version is
>a politcal problem and i agree entirely with Mike.

Maybe the word 'unstable' should be changed to
'under-development', 'next-release',
'watch-this-space', 'in-flux' or something else.

Unstable really means 'moving-target' not necessary
'crashes-every-5-minutes', but politicaly that's what
it implies. (how about 'radio-active'?)

'Frozen' implies 'almost-ready-for-prime-time' and I
think more people are comfortable running something
called 'frozen' than 'unstable'.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze