Re: Packages removed from frozen [xemacs20]

bam@debian.org (Brian May) writes:

> [...]
[ removal of xemacs20 from frozen ]

> I have to say I find this rather surprising...

I'd rather consider this a natural move since xemacs21 supersedes and
enhances it considerably since quite some time now.

> Not that I am complaining, just surprised that a major package like
> xemacs20 won't be in potato. I guess that means we should upgrade to
> xemacs21.

You won't regret it IMHO.  At least i didn't. ;-)

                                    Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   ------------ Paul Seelig <pseelig@mail.uni-mainz.de> -------------