Re: Looking for speakers for the First Debian Meeting

[Please note that I have no time to read debian-devel at the moment ; so, as
Christoph has made, for issues related to the First Debian Conf keep me in Cc.
Thanks]

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 02:09:44PM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2000, Thierry Laronde wrote:
>
> > For new projects, this is the place to speak about them, and, eventually,
> > to recruit. Can you be more precise ?
>
> Yeah. We are still recruiting and there are now 5 debian developers
> working at siteROCK. Dont be shy and contact me if you want employment
> doing Debian Linux Work.
>
> siteROCK is planning to do a network monitoring
> station based on Debian/Linux. Probably we will be doing something on a
> Credit Card CD like Linuxcare. I am going to be talking about this some
> more at the LWE in San Jose in August.

So, we will propose to expose Debian related projects. For every body, please
note that there are two requisites, because the First Debian Conference is
_not_ a trade show and is about/for Debian :

- we will mainly talk and work about/for Debian ;
- the related projects must be Free ones ;) (GPLed, or a license considered free
by Debian).

For you Christoph, can you prepare a draft explaining the main lines of the
project  : we will now discuss the details in private.

Cu,

--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61