adduser

Hello,

I'd like to take over adduser which is currently maintained by Guy Maor.
I wrote this on the list and also sent an e-mail to him privately. But
he didn't answer.

What shall I do now? I just had a look in the changelog of adduser. He
did the last update in August, 1999. This quite a long time ago. Does
anybody know Guy privately or how to contact him?

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation