Re: i need a new sponsor

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 05:39:50PM +0000, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Or you could help us test out the New and Improved New-Maintainer process.
>
> Simply send your application to new-maintainer@debian.org
>
> Be prepaired for an exchange of information and discussion period with a
> volunteer Debian developer who will assist you in completing your
> application. Also please be patient, as we are still constructing the
> infrastructure we need to smoothly process new applicants. This means that
> much of what will be a point-and-click on a web page must now be
> negotiated through e-mail communications. Your cooperation during this
> trial period will be very helpful in completing your application.

What will happen to the applications from past year?

Regards,

Filip

Webdesign                                    Tel:    +32/9/269.04.51
XS4ALL Internet N.V.                         Fax:    +32/9/269.00.52

This is *exactly* why I want my MCSE.  If nothing else, it's effective
as a slap in the face to those who don't know any better.  "And who are
*you* to be criticizing Microsoft?"  "I'm a Microsoft Certified
Professional."
(insert mental <thwack!> sound here)
"Any *more* questions, nerd-boy?" -- Joe