Re: i need a new sponsor

Or you could help us test out the New and Improved New-Maintainer process.

Simply send your application to new-maintainer@debian.org

Be prepaired for an exchange of information and discussion period with a
volunteer Debian developer who will assist you in completing your
application. Also please be patient, as we are still constructing the
infrastructure we need to smoothly process new applicants. This means that
much of what will be a point-and-click on a web page must now be
negotiated through e-mail communications. Your cooperation during this
trial period will be very helpful in completing your application.

Luck,