Re: Debian posters

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Another Debian-Poster we've used is at
> > ftp://gauss.mathematik.uni-oldenburg.de/pub/joey/ffis/gucke/debian/
> > Only the debian* files refer to Debian.
>
> Can we assemble all these in a debian-publicity package or so?

And put it under /data/, please.  The infamous `Constitution of Finland'
thread should have made clear that Debian has accumulated enough bloatware
in main/, contrib/ and non-free/.  New ideological ammunition should IMO
be added somewhere where the simple user who wants to get a system running
doesn't stumble over.

Regards
    -rbk.
--