ITO: sawmill, rep-gtk, librep

  I have a few too many pet projects on my plate at the moment, and
have neither the time nor enthusiasm to keep up with the sawmill
packaging.

  There's a number of bugs against them right now, mostly due to an
accidental incompatibility with a librep minor version bump. It seems
fairly important to build all of the packages together on the same
system - and, lacking an i386, I can't guarantee that that happens for
that architecture, which is where all the bug reports come from :P

  Anyhow, the packages are fairly simple, the upstream author is
fantastic, and the release cycle has slowed down to sane levels in
recent months.

  You should probably be a GNOME desktop type, to be able to track the
GNOME-specific issues (I'm not, and it has bitten me). You should
probably already be subscribed to the sawmill list. I'll give
preference to developers who are active on the sawmill list, since
sawmill is rapidly becoming a rather important user package, and it
deserves someone who'll give it more time than I've had of late.

m.