Re: ITO: sawmill, rep-gtk, librep

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 08:23:25PM +1000, "Mikolaj J. Habryn" <39976971@eris.rcpt.to> was heard to say:
>   I have a few too many pet projects on my plate at the moment, and
> have neither the time nor enthusiasm to keep up with the sawmill
> packaging.
  [snip]

  I don't have time in the immediate future (end-of-the-semester crunch), but if
it's still being offered in two or three weeks I could pick it up.  I've been
maintaining Sawmill on the CS system here since late last year, and I imagine
this'll be a lot easier, since I (hopefully) won't have to override all the
stuff in the configure script to get it to compile :-)

  Daniel

--
"Do you know why the prisoner in the tower watches the flight of birds?"
  -- Terry Pratchett, _Reaper_Man_