Re: Ian Jackson, please get me the hell off your blacklist.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 11:18:47PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> your right to free speech does not include the right to force anyone
> else to listen.

Then this principle must apply universally.  I reserve the right to ignore
bug reports for any reason I choose, then.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux               |    redeemed.  God loves us, so He makes us