Re: Ghostscript 6.0

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 05:25:42PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 08:19:47AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > As I understand it, pdftotext is a new tool available in 5.5 but not 5.0.
>
> AFAIK pdftotext is included in xpdf - it's not part of gs 5.5. The differences
> between 5.10 and 5.50 are not that big and I do not want to risk a stable
> package just for being up to date.

Eh?  There would be no real code changes at all.  As I understand it, the
license on 5.5 is all that has changed.  So why not move it from non-free
to main for potato?

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     The first thing the communists do when
Debian GNU/Linux               |     they take over a country is to outlaw