Re: Ghostscript 6.0

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 04:22:45AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> I assume this guy will be handling it:
>
> Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>

ACK.

> GS 5.50 needs to get into main for potato.

Humm, probably right. But gs-aladdin misses some drivers which are in
the gnu gs. I would have to tweak some makefiles and stuff which would
be new code. I might break gs with this so I think we are better off
shipping the old gs 5.0 - I don't see such big differences between 5.0
and 5.50 anyway.

Comments?

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member