Re: Packages removed from frozen

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 04:21:06PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Richard Braakman wrote:
> > Package: xexec (debian/contrib).
> > Maintainer: Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org>
> > [Also removed from unstable]
> >   56762 xexec: GPLed software linked against non-compatible Qt2
>
> According to this short description it needs to be removed entirely.

    Correct.  Back when this report was first filed, I sent back a
reply that there was nothing that could be done and that it needed to
be removed.  I figured since Richard was keeping track of things, I'd
just let it sit until he got to it, but if you like I can reassign it
to ftp.debian.org.

--
Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.