Re: Debian netbase 3.17-1 init.d scripts

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 10:21:35AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 09:48:19PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > .SH AUTHOR
> > Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net>

Thanks :) I've fixed the TODO and added a little bit, and I'll upload it
in a little while...

> IMHO, the name of program author/maintainer should be put there, preferrably
> before the name of the manual page writer (also, that's the spirit of man(7)).

man(7) seems to have been improved recently or something. At any rate, it's
a much better guide to writing manpages than anything I've previously been
able to find. Very cool.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds