Re: XF86_Mach64 and RAM - Solution

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 10:25:27PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 01:21:07AM +0100, Nils Jeppe was heard to say:
> > I did some playing around and found that most of the memory leak is
> > definitely due to GnomeICU; it seems to grow by about 2-3 MB per hour on
> > my system. However, other Gnome apps might also be affected since I did
> > have memory leakage occuring yesterday while I was away from my computer,
> > and I did not have GnomeICU running, then.
>
>   That's weird!  Just to satisfy my curiosity..what GTK+ theme were you using,
> and do you see this with other GTK+ (1.2) programs?

I personnaly uses BrushedMetal theme, and yes i saw the problem with
older version of gnomba - but then it was 70Mg in 10 second not 2 or
3/hour -

For more details see the gnomba and gnomeicu bugs entry in the
BTS. (espcially the gnomba bug which have many details on which gtk
functions seemed to cause the memory leak)

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier <gautier@email.enst.fr>
----