Re: XF86_Mach64 and RAM - Solution

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   That's weird!  Just to satisfy my curiosity..what GTK+ theme were you using,
> and do you see this with other GTK+ (1.2) programs?

I think it's called MindMachine, or somesuch. I did see a memory leak
with other programs - but at a much, much slower rate, and I do not know
exactly what programs are to blame.

I do think I am experiencing the same thing that Fabrice reported, at
least the symptomps seem to be rather the same.

Best wishes,
Nils

--
  "Party on, contest winners, party on."