language-env with Japanese/Thai/German/Spanish support

Hi,

I built a new version (0.02) of language-env, which German and Spanish
are added to and Thai support is a bit improved.  Please check it.

German and Spanish supports are written using user-de and user-es
packages.  I translated a part of messages but the translation may
be wrong.

  BTW, is there any method fot a software to detect whether the environment
  (the console, terminal emulators, and so on) can display ISO-8859-1
  characters or not?  (Of course ASCII characters are always available.)

Improvements for Thai are:
* set-language-env suggests packages to be installed if they are
  not installed.
* Invoke itself in txiterm if txiterm is available (and thus there
  is a chance that Thai messages in Thai characters can be displayed
  correctly).

The package is available at
ftp://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/pub/languge-env/
because I am not an official member of Debian yet.

I also uploaded the package to Debian JP <http://www.debian.or.jp/>.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/