Re: TrueType and xfs

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 10:36:38AM -0800, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> Of course it's your choice, you're the X maintainer. :) But 4.0 may
> still be a long, long way off, and this patch has been accepted
> upstream in 3.9, so..

I don't think it is a long way off.  XFree86 is freezing this weekend.
They will release a new snapshot, 3.9.18, which is apparently intended to
be 3.9.999999999999999...

So we may see 4.0 before potato is released.  Of course, we won't be able
to include it *in* potato...

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     A committee is a life form with six or
Debian GNU/Linux               |     more legs and no brain.