Re: TrueType and xfs

>>>>> "Miros/law" == Miros/law `Jubal' Baran <baran@makabra.knm.org.pl> writes:

    Miros/law> Hello, I would like to know an answer, what is the
    Miros/law> reason for _not including_ Juliusz Chroboczek's xfsft
    Miros/law> patches in Debian XFree packages?

I believe last time I convinced Branden to add the patches, it
turned out they were not 64-bit clean and they didn't work
on Alpha/Sparc.

This may no longer be the case these days, I'm not sure.

--
Brought to you by the letters H and X and the number 14.
"Ooh, don't touch him, HE'S got the wall sconses."