Re: Packages removed from frozen

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 05:45:12AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I would suggest we document these packages (hence the
>  requirement for dispensation -- that way we can be sure all these
>  packages are indeed recoreded).

An automated check in lintian (if it can do multi-package stuff yet?)
would seem a surer way of checking than hoping that -policy or similar
is kept uptodate.

And with Build-Depends: this doesn't seem like it'd be very hard. Some
awk, and maybe see what errors tsort finds, and that's about it.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds