Re: Please Moderate Debian-Devel-Announce

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I would rather suggest that people learn to use Mail-Followup-To
> and Reply-To headers.
>
> Otoh who should moderate dda in your (bcwhite) opinion?

I recommend using BCC to the announce list, that completely prevents any
possible mail-agent related screwup, I think various people have tried
reply-to and followup-to always with some followups to the announce.

Alternatively, we could put the moderator allow line in a nice public
place, that way anyone could post to -announce but they have to do it
*deliberately*

Jason