ITP Network UPS Tools

I intend to package Network UPS Tools (aka NUT).

Debian already has many UPS daemons... some know how to talk to only one type
of UPS, others can talk to many UPS, others till can talk to one and act as
a network server for other boxen using the same UPS, but none seem to be able
to talk to many different UPS **AND** act as a server to other boxen.

This software can. More importantly, it is already generating significant
development activity by others who are making interesting client GUIs, etc.

This software is available from http://www.exploits.org/nut/ and is licensed
under the GPL.

I will be contacting the upstream author shortly.

Since I am not yet a Debian maintainer, this package will be sponsored by
Remi Lefebvre <remi@debian.org>.

Luca Filipozzi