Re: Build Daemons

None of the build daemons will build the binary-indep debs, since the
whole point of the build daemon is to do what is necessary to keep its
own port in sync with the others.  Therefore, the build daemons only
build binary non-arch-all packages that are out-of-date or not
existant on their own platform.