Re: broken deps on libglide2-v3

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 05:20:15PM -0500, Marques Johansson wrote:
> At the same time, every time I do an upgrade I have to "apt-get -f
> install" which removes my libglide-v3.  I then have to download the deb
> myself and dpkg -i --force-depends it.  It is fairly annoying.  I would
> rather the package not require anything, or if dev3dfx-source (name?)
> provided dev3dfx-module.

Look at the documentation which accompanies the equivs package.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

<stu> you should be afraid to use KDE because RMS might come to your
      house and cleave your monitor with an axe or something :)