Re: broken deps on libglide2-v3

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 01:15:25PM -0500, Marques Johansson wrote:
> libglide2-v3	depends on device3dfx-module (not available)

This is not a bug.  You have to build the kernel module from
device3dfx-source or install the equivs package and set it up properly.

Either way, /dev/3dfx is not really an option with the voodoo3 version of
glide.  That's an upstream decision, though I'm looking at undoing it if I
can.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

== Signoff: Beregond (Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' --
   they have 'arguments' -- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.) at 02:00PM