Good Show!

To all Debian Devels,

I will try to be brief. I was first introduced to Linux about 2 years
ago. I needed a firewall for our network and someone
suggested some program called Linux.  I ran and bought RedHat at
Comp-usa.  After much head banging I got Masqurade
up and working. I then met a 16 year old kid working at my local
computer store. He helped me setup out mail sever on RH.
I had learned DOS by running BBS's and NT by asking friends, but Linux
was kicking my butt, not to mention at 42 I am harder
to teach. Which brings me to Debian.  My (now 17) little prodigy friend
talked me into resetting up everything in Debian. I agreed
and promised to renew my quest to learn the OS. After only a a little
over a week I feel like I may make it this time! I am learning
slowly how to get around in Debian. Thanks so much for making your
version of Linux easy to operate and maintain. The install is a tad
hard but I got through it.  Thanks again, pass the word!

Jim Spradling
Advantage Printers
The Woodlands Texas