Re: KDE not in Debian?

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 11:59:20PM -0600, David Starner wrote:
> Interestingly enough, the Artistic license is the only point so far
> (that anyone has mentioned) that the DFSG disagrees with the GNU definition
> of free, as they don't consider the Artistic free (according to their
> webpage.)

Yeah, it was generally decided the Artistic license has no teeth because
it's so vague it could literally mean anything in most cases of
contention.  This makes it fit, barely.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

<Deek> If the user points the gun at his foot and pulls the trigger, it
       is our job to ensure the bullet gets where it's supposed to.