Re: Uploading for multiple architectures...automatically

> I'd like to upload for *all* available architectures when I make new
> releases. I'm finding a couple of hurdles. For example,
> dpkg-genchanges appears to be designed for creating .changes files
> for one and only one architecture.

Yep. And this is good.

How do you want to recompile your package for architectures you don't
have hardware for? Ok, there's dpkg-cross for cross compiling, but
cross compiling has some inherent deficiencies :-( I'd do it only for
packages I know well, and where I also can test the results.

Better leave the recompiling on non-i386 archs to the build daemons.

Roman