Re: How not to be a nice person (Was: Re: Packages should not Conflict on the basis of duplicate functionality)

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 11:52:59PM -0500, The Doctor What wrote:
> You on the other hand show no thought for anyone else.

i show no regard for those who demonstrate they are fools. i show
contempt for those who demonstrate that they are annoying fools. guess
which category you fall into.

in short, say something merely stupid and i will ignore you. say
something stupid and irritating and i will rub your nose in it.

> And finally, just to make sure we're all clear on the matter
> "no regards, craig"

i had some doubts as to whether you might get the picture. in your case,
i thought spelling it out was necessary.

> or at least see that stabbing at people isn't productive.

if it makes fools quit their yapping then it can be highly productive.

this "discussion" is a waste of time.

craig

--
craig sanders