Re: slink is gone, goals for potato?

Previously Michael Stone wrote:
> How long are we going to keep grousing about crappy modem speeds? Ten
> years from now, are we still going to worry about the poor slobs who
> don't have fiber to the desktop?

Don't get me started about crappy modem speeds. A lot of us live in
Europe, where we pay for phonelines per second for lots of money. A
simple comparison: I seem to pay the same for being about 1 to 2 hours
online every day as someone in the US would pay for a permanent
connection.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl