Re: slink is gone, goals for potato?

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 01:43:41PM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
>   * mail the 'Release-critical Bugreport' from unstable monthly
>   * mail the 'Release-critical Bugreport' from unstable weekly in the
>     last 5 weeks of the unstable potato

I'd wish the RCBR gets mailed weekly all the time, to -devel. Bugs
are critical/grave/whatever while in 'unstable', too, and we should
be aware of them constantly (and try to fix them as soon as possible),
not wait until freeze. The longer more people know about a problem,
it'll get more irritating to them and they'll have more time and will
to fix it.
Anyhow, one post a week - to a -devel reader - that's a joke :)