Re: slink is gone, goals for potato?

Michael Bramer wrote:
> I think:
> If we have release slink und we don't get many bugreports, we make a new
> round and frozen potato.
> We have > 300 new packages in potato and many packages have new (higher)
> version numbers.
>
> Let release slink, wait 2-6 weeks and make a frozen and a new stable.

That was the plan for slink itself!  It failed miserably.  If we
try it again, I suspect we'll just have another release that takes
just as long, but *without* all the stuff we wanted to add.  And
then we'll try it again, and in the meantime we'll never get any
of these goals done.

I think we should have at least 2 or 3 months to play with potato.

Richard Braakman