Re: Quake is GPL

On Dec 24, Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> wrote:

 >located at the firm, where I work. So plese don't upload software in the
 >debian-archives, that is/could be illegal in some countries.
So what? I'm quite annoyed about this trend of keeping packages out of
main to comply with the stupid laws of random countries.
We should stop maiming our distribution.

And if german servers will stop mirroring random packages I'd like to
know, I'm currently rsyncing ftp.it.debian.org from the de mirror.

--
ciao,
Marco