Re: Where are we with Potato

On Thu, Dec 23, 1999 at 05:37:47PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> Sorry to post a FAQ :)
>
> I have two friends - one who wants Debian-arm for an Acorn Archimedes
> RISC machine and has been told to wait for Potato.

I'm not completely in sync with the state of debian-arm, but I think
it won't be ready for potato. That was the last I heard, but maybe
someone from that project nails me down right now.. :-)

I think at least a comfortabe way to install Debian on an Acorn
machine is still missing.
But no warranty for that.. :-)
--
CU