Re: Changes to potato today

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 02:10:35PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 19, 1999 at 09:02:42PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> > removed a whole bunch of egcs-related libraries that no longer have source:
>
> [...]
>
> > At this point I had to stop because dinstall ran.  m68k and hurd-i386
> > will follow later.
>
> Please be careful not to pull our c++ compilation environment.
> I don't have time for the next days to update our compiler suite (and
> libstdc++).

I suspected something like this, which is why I left those architectures
for last :)

> If you really need to remove the version we have (I don't know if the source
> is still there or not), please move them to my home dir on master, so
> I can put them up elsewhere in my responsibility.

I've kept all those packages in ~dark/oldlibs on master; the rest
will go there too.

There was no source for a number of the packages, but I don't know if
those were your _only_ libstdc++ packages.  I targeted the ones that
had "source: egcs".

Richard Braakman