Re: Changes to potato today

On Sun, Dec 19, 1999 at 09:02:42PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> removed a whole bunch of egcs-related libraries that no longer have source:

> At this point I had to stop because dinstall ran.  m68k and hurd-i386
> will follow later.

Please be careful not to pull our c++ compilation environment.
I don't have time for the next days to update our compiler suite (and

If you really need to remove the version we have (I don't know if the source
is still there or not), please move them to my home dir on master, so
I can put them up elsewhere in my responsibility.