Re: Package Pool Proposal

tb@MIT.EDU (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

> This is generally not allowed under the GPL.  A distributor is
> generally responsible for distributing or making the source available
> themselves.

Would this really apply to mirrors?  I am not so sure it would.  Do
all Debian mirrors need to include all the source for all the
packages?  Does a mirror count as a distributor?

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig