Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 09:38:08PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > Matthias, when will you NMU bash 2.03 and close some of those bug
> > reports?
>
> bash will be ready when we release I am sure. He did another set of
> packages and I will test them as soon as possible.

Can any of us others test it, too? You know, you're not the only one
with a machine which may be trashed with a bad bash package ;))

> > > Package: diald (main)
> > > Maintainer: Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
> > > [SQUASH] taken (calc)
> > >   49324  diald depends on netstd which now is a fake package
> >
> > Can be fixed by a recompilation. Philippe, when do you upload a fixed
> > version?
>
> Why is there a SQUASH entry on it and no upload has been done?

calc I believe is Chris Cheeney's nickname on IRC. No explanation is
known to the bugscan people, so far... ask him.

> > > Package: wmaker (main)
> > > Maintainer: Chris McKillop <cdm@debian.org>
> > >   41671  wmaker: WMaker segfaults when using gnome-pager to switch to other workspace and show (unminimize) window from other desktop
> > > [HELP] Any help is welcome, preferably patches.
> >
> > Could someone from the QA-Team please help Chris to find a solution for
> > this bug?
>
> I tried to find the problem but I failed... I might try again with a faster
> machine :)

Sorry, no GNOME here to test. :(

Anyone else? Raphael?

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name