Why is the author of ps(1) such a moron?

Am I the only one thinking the man page of ps(1) in potato really needs
to be fixed?

.\" Man page for ps.
.\" Quick hack conversion by Albert Cahalan, 1998.
.\" Licensed under version 2 of the Gnu General Public License.
.\"
.\" This man page is a horrid hack because *roff sucks.
.\" The whole system is way obsolete. The internal header
.\" stuff must die, and will when I figure out how to kill it.
.\" I've already killed the wasteful left margin and screwy
.\" old perfect justification. Gross! You'd think someone
.\" invented this crap in 1973. Oh yeah, they did. Sorry.
.\"
.TH PS 1 "July 5, 1998" "Linux" "Linux User's Manual"
.SH \fRNAME\fR
ps \- report process status
.ad r
.na