Re: Why is the author of ps(1) such a moron?

On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 11:09:31PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> Am I the only one thinking the man page of ps(1) in potato really needs
> to be fixed?

*ARG* This REALLY should be fixed. This looks awful. I never noticed but
I am sure it wasn't this way at some time in the past.

Anyway, we could convert the manpages to look nice again - we only need
somebody who does the work.

Marco: Would you mind filing a wishlist/normal bug against procps?

Thanks
    Torsten