Re: ITP: id3tool

I haven't seen the other two yet, but id3tool provides both tag reading and
editing and creation, support for editing multiple files and full command
line operation.

id3tool 2.0 is in the works at the moment, and will provide ID3v2 support
when its finished.  No ETA yet - all I will say is that coding ID3v2 support
from scratch is a royal bastard. [pardon my french].

id3tool is also fairly portable now... :)  it doth run on Win32 now, for
example.

id3tool is currently, and will also be endian safe [this is guaranteed from
me since have a mix of both big and little endian hardware at home and at
work], and I will continue to maintain my packaging files so I can install
it `politely' on my home machines.

Christopher Collins <chris@jcsmr.anu.edu.au>
Network Manager, John Curtin School of Medical Research