Re: Package wanted: lightflow (non-free)

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Davide Barbieri's letter:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 01:23:31PM +0100, Marcelo Magallon wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > 	is someone interested in packaging lightflow[1]?  It's an
>  > impressive renderer, but has an even-worse-than-non-free license.
>  > Whoever gets the author to change the license to something that can be
>  > put _at least_ in non-free, gets my gratitude.  Whoever gets him to
>  > change the license to something free, well, words aren't enough...
>
> I'm trying to do it :-)

I just wrote a mail to him. But if Davide knows his brother...
maybe it is better not to overload him with requests... Davide?

ciao,
Federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further